Susy Atkins Talks Wine
SUSY'S WINE TASTINGS, SPRING 2013!
Welcome to a whole new season of my wine tastings all across the UK - I really hope to see you! Come along to a fun, informal and informative wine tasting - and do say hello in person...
* Susy at Heathcote's Brasserie, Preston, 6 March:
The brilliant chef Paul Heathcote is cooking up a special menu of five courses designed to showcase fine wines and I've picked the best bottles to go with each course. Five courses, five wines, plenty of exciting and inspiring chat from Paul and myself! See you there. Book: email@example.com
* Red & White Wine School, Clifton, Bristol, 7 March
The brand new wine school in Bristol that everyone's talking about! I'll be there on the evening of 7 March for a girls' only wine tasting showing some of the exciting up-and-coming wine styles for this Spring and Summer. Book:
* Vinopolis, London - Mother's Day Wine Tasting,
Delighted to announce I'll be hosting a Mother's Day event at Vinopolis on 10 March, tasting includes Nyetimber fine sparkling English wine. Spend the day out near Borough Market at the splendid, newly refurbed and state-of-the-art wine museum Vinopolis, enjoying my talk and tasting, then look round the rest of the tasting experience there and even find time for a special Mother's Day dinner. Booking:
020 7940 3000, www.vinopolis.co.uk
* Love Food Spring Festival 2013, Brunel's Old Station, Bristol, 24 March pm
I'l be giving a wine talk in the afternoon - first time for me at this fresh and lively sounding food fest at an amazing Temple Meads venue (and, note, it is family friendly and costs very little to get in!)
* Susy at the Ideal Home Show, London - I'll be there giving wine talks at the IHS Drinks Theatre on 27 and 28 March. Come and say hello at one of the UK's most enduring and popular consumer shows.
* And also... I'll be talking Beaujolais in Bristol on 25 March (trade only), Discover the Origin in Bath on 9 April (trade only) and gearing up for the Saturday Kitchen live Supertheatre and all-new wine talks at the BBC Good Food Show Summer at the NEC in Birmingham on Wednesday 12 June. More details to follow.
* Further ahead, I'll be tutoring a wine tasting at Harrods, Knightsbridge, on 20 June. And July brings the Foodies Festival... More details coming up soon.
***** SUSY ON SATURDAY KITCHEN, BBC1 10AM - NEXT DATE: SATURDAY 22 MARCH ******